- 1 French baguette, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
A zippy change to the usual garlic bread that will surely be your favorite ever!
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl combine butter, mayonnaise, sage, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Spread mixture evenly on bread and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place bread under broil for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
97.7796823959 0 100 61838