- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
Cheesy broccoli pairs with sautéed chicken in this quick family supper that’s on the table in just 30 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, water, black pepper and broccoli in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
97.7803866897 0 100 27257