- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 angel food cake, cubed
- 3 pints fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping together in a bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle a layer of angel food cake cubes in a large glass bowl; top with a layer of strawberries. Spread a cream cheese mixture layer atop strawberries. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
78.3412118608 0 100 2327