- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1/2 batch Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 6 cups Ingredient 5
- 4 oz. thinly sliced salami
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 10 picholine olives, pitted
- 10 niçoise olives, pitted
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbs fresh oregano leaves
Cooked on a backyard grill using our granite stone, this pizza emerges with a crisp golden crust—just like you’d enjoy in an Italian pizzeria.
- Place a granite pizza stone on a cold grill, cover the grill, and preheat over medium heat until the internal temperature of the grill registers 475° to 500°F, about 20 minutes.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 10-inch round about 1/8 inch thick, dusting with flour as needed. Lightly dust a pizza peel with flour and lay the dough on top. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the tomato sauce. Top with the salami, onion, olives, goat cheese and oregano.
- Carefully slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone, cover the grill, and bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, 8 to 10 minutes. Using the pizza peel, transfer the pizza to a cutting board and cut into slices. Serve immediately. Makes one 10-inch pizza; serves 2.
97.7931465072 0 100 41643