- 200g sugar
- 500ml water
- 1 piece ginger sliced
- 10 passion fruits, pulp and seeds
- 2 lemons
- a little of light rum
- 50 ml soda water
- To make the syrup, bring the sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add the passion fruit, ginger and the lemon juice and zest and remove from the heat. Allow to cool.
- To serve, pour a little of the syrup into a glass filled with ice then add some light rum and fill up with soda water. Add the mint and lemon and serve.
- Alternatively, combine all the ingredients in a large jug.
77.5786713287 0 100 2288