- 8 count tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate
- (optional) cinnamon chips or chocolate raspberry chips
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Unroll the dough and separate it into 8 triangles. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the bottom third of each triangle and roll the dough up around the chocolate.
- Transfer the croissants to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, if desired, for easier cleanup). Bake until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
88.4745762712 0 100 2950