- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 carrots, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 4 green bell peppers, sliced
- 8 green bell peppers, sliced
- 8 stalks celery, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 pinches freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken breasts on a baking sheet; spread carrots, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley around chicken. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and vegetables; season with salt, Italian seasoning, chili powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper.
- Bake chicken breasts in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
97.8114625197 0 100 22892